Procedure for Exhibiting
Send an application to Association - A - , Al Trial, Chemin de la Prade, 11240 Cailhau Consisting of the following :
A photo of yourself
Your name, address, telephone number and email address
An up-to-date C.V.
Photos and a description of 5 of the works you will be exhibiting - together
with a declaration that these are your own original works.
- A photocopy of your personal insurance (usually covered by your house insurance)
Your application will be examined by the committee -
You can expect a response within one month of receipt. Your application is valid for one year - the year in which you apply.
Rules concerning exhibiting with the ArtMart :
18 years is the minimum age of artists permitted to exhibit.
Applications must have been accepted by the committee
The artist’s presence is obligatory throughout the day - the artists supplying his or her own exhibition materials
Setting up begins at 10am-the market opening at 11am and closing at 6pm.
Cost of exhibition space for one day =10€ but for Association ‘A’ members = 5€
The ArtMart will take place in the foyer and in place Achille Laugé
+ there will be a space for the artisans of Cailhau
- Dossiers must have been accepted
- You must be up-to-date with the annual membership fee of 10€
- The Association Charter must have been signed.
- Open studios will be in Cailhau only.
- There will be free exhibition places in the village for all our members
including the artisans (of Cailhau only).
- A pamphlet (publicity)will be produced - the cost of which all members must agree to contribute to.
The committee can be contacted by email:
President - Mireille Fourmont :firstname.lastname@example.org
Secretary - Barbara Dordi :email@example.com
Treasurer - Chat Robinson: firstname.lastname@example.org